- Be accountable for the landing and retention of technology companies in the Electronics and ICT industry
- Devise and execute engagement plans to support the growth of prominent technology companies in Hong Kong Science Park
- Manage and execute commercial plan in the areas of client pipeline generation, due diligence analysis, client relationship management, collaboration activities management and business development
- Achieve business targets in different market segments including emerging sectors and Fortune 500
- Prepare papers for admission of potential tenants and establishment of key technology platform
- Provide direct client relationship support as the main contact of the key account program
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors or management
- University degree with strong technology and engineering background; holder of higher degree is preferred
- Minimum 15 years of experience in business development and management of key accounts with at least 5 years in business development or product management experience in conducting R&D is a plus
- Good understanding of the market and technology environment of local and global technology industry; knowledge in emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, Enterprise solutions, Microelectronics is desirable
- Strong leadership, negotiation, and influencing skills with the ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Strong communications in English and Mandarin, written and verbal; have the flair to articulate clearly to all levels of people
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 24 February 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.