As the Corporation is expanding rapidly, we are looking for a high caliber to work with business units, IT team and vendors to manage various IT infrastructure projects including but not limited to below:
- Manage IT infrastructure projects like network/WiFi upgrade in existing building or new construction buildings, indoor/outdoor cabling, branch/shops setup, digital signages, computer room building, etc.
- Take lead in project activities like: requirement collection, site preparation, monitoring progress, UAT, deployment, transition to on-going support, etc.
- Plan for project transition to on-going support (BAU) and assist in managing existing IT systems or managed service provider
- Evaluate IT solution proposals and maintenance contract from vendors
- Preparation of RFP, RFQ documents
- Manage external vendors, suppliers and contractors to ensure quality deliverables
- Build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Degree or above in Computer Science or Information Systems Engineering.
- 5 - 8 years’ of relevant working experience in IT infrastructure project and preferably on-going support of which 2-3 years in Project Management or Technical Leader roles
- Experience on cloud admin preferable
- Experienced in coordinating with multiple vendors and user parties in project environments
- Understanding of prevailing technology in cabling, networking, virtual servers, storage, security, monitoring and cloud technologies
- Familiar with best practices in information security and strong experience in vendor management
- PMP and ITIL certifications would be an advantage
- Excellent people management, interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in both English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Putonghua
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 25 February 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.