- Provide on-going support and enhancement on existing systems;
- Develop web applications using .Net and Angular frameworks
- Develop workflows and APIs for integrating different systems;
- Participate in an agile software development team;
- Coordinate with different vendors on system integration projects;
- Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related disciplines with knowledge in application programming and support in one of the following areas:
- ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core (C#)
- J2EE (Java)
- 1-5 years of relevant working experience in IT application projects and on-going support services;
- Tactful in dealing with user request and problems;
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in C# programming and web application development is an advantage
- Experience in supporting production system such as ERP, CRM, management account reporting, workflow, etc. is an advantage;
- Experience in cloud technology (e.g. Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, etc.) is an advantage;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as a Programmer.
- An initial 1-year contract will be offered to the successful candidate.
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 25 February 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.