- Responsible for technical assessment of AI companies and projects through due diligence
- Initiate new ideas for building up the AI ecosystem
- Engage key market players and partners for the AI platform development
- Identify emerging technologies and market needs in the field of AI
- Explore the synergy between AI and other industries and drive collaboration with key stakeholders
- Identify potential services or setup that could facilitate AI development
- Responsible for project planning and implementation
- Prepare technical documents and proposals for tendering
- Assist the whole range of work or ad hoc projects undertaken by the Robotics platform
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors and management
- Degree in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, Master degree or above is an advantage
- Minimum 10 years’ working experience related to business development and account management in technology industry. Less experience with higher qualification will also be considered.
- Proven experience in the fields of AI and relevant commercial products development
- Good understanding and sense of technology and market trends in AI applications
- Customer-focus and able to develop effective relationship
- Strong analytical and organization skills, highly motivated and outcome oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, outgoing and positive attitude
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week and generous benefits including medical and life insurance. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 5/F, Building 5E, 5 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Hong Kong or, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 24 February 2019. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only. All personal data collected will be used strictly in accordance with employer’s personal data policies, you can access to HKSTP’s Personal Information Collection Statement at https://www.hkstp.org/hkstp_web/en/hkstp/personal-information-collection-statement-recruitment
Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after application deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.