Fook Tin Group Holdings Limited
Dr. Chai assumed the position of Chairman of Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation in July 2018. In the same year, he was awarded the Bronze Bauhinia Star (BBS) by the HKSAR Chief Executive for his outstanding contribution to the promotion of innovation and technology development in Hong Kong, and was conferred a University Fellowship by the Hong Kong Polytechnic University. He received the Young Industrialist Award of Hong Kong in 2004.
Currently the Group Managing Director of Fook Tin Group Holding Limited, Dr. Chai is actively contributing to the society by serving as:
- Chairman, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation
- Committee Member, Chongqing Chinese Political Consultative Conference
- Board Chairman, Logistics and Supply Chain MultiTech R&D Centre Limited
- Deputy Chairman, Federation of Hong Kong Industries
- Chairman, Electronics/Electrical Appliances Industries Advisory Committee, Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC)
- Member of Enterprise Support Scheme (ESS) Assessment Panel
- Member of Professional Services Advancement Support Scheme (PASS)
- Member, Court of City University of Hong Kong
- Chairman, Departmental Advisory Committee of Industrial and Systems Engineering Department, Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Dr. Chai graduated with a Bachelor of Science from Rochester Institute of Technology (USA), and completed an Executive MBA program (EMBA) at the Chinese University of Hong Kong in 2007. In 2010, he was awarded the Doctor of Engineering (EngD) from the City University of Hong Kong.